In addition to access to our online Learning Management System (LMS), the Platinum course package, our most popular package also includes a:
- 2 Day UCAT Preparation Workshop
Two Full Days of quality preparation from an expert educator
- Sections 1, 2 and 3 covered in detail with worked examples
- Full length practice exam under simulated UCAT test conditions
- Invaluable UCAT type questions and tips that cannot be disclosed in online material
- Question & Answer session
- Strategies for maximising your performance on the day
- Medical Interview Technique and a mock interview
Those who attend the workshop and are interested in knowing how they are performing in relation to their peers will be provided with the following: their raw score, their percentile score in comparison with the nationwide UCAT cohort and their expected UCAT score. If interested, they will also be provided with an indication of their strengths and weaknesses and their likelihood of being offered a university place. Places are strictly limited. Please apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Please read the FAQ: Is it essential to attend a UCAT course?
Our premium Diamond course package, builds upon our Platinum package and includes the additional personal learning material.
- Personalised UCAT Coaching
Five sessions of one-on-one, personalised UCAT coaching from an experienced tutor who has performed exceptionally well in UCAT, interviews and school. Personal tutoring allows you to build on your strengths and thoroughly work on your weaknesses. Available in most capital cities.
- Interview Training Session
For those who want to do exceptionally in their interview, MedEntry provides a comprehensive day-long Interview Training Session.
- Interview Training Sessions will provide students with strategies and tips on how to succeed in medical or dental interviews.
- The sessions are tailored to the specific university/course for which the student has received an offer, enabling detailed discussion of the specific questions likely to arise at that interview.
- The sessions are conducted in small groups of between ten to twenty students, allowing personalised feedback and interaction to occur.
- An expert will facilitate the session and provide feedback on everything from interview technique to the intricacies of students' answers.
- The training session is a day long program, and lunch will be provided.
- Interview sessions will be held in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth and Auckland.
- For some feedback on the MedEntry's Interview Training Sessions, please read some of our student endorsements.