MedEntry’s guiding principles are excellence, diversity, integrity, social justice, affordability and value. The MedEntry Foundation was established to fulfil these principles by:
- Providing financial assistance and access to services to those from disadvantaged backgrounds
- Creating partnerships and collaborating with various bodies, including academic institutions, government bodies, non-profit organisations and corporations
- Forming a community of alumni members to offer and share advice, resources and mentorship opportunities
MedEntry’s story began with humble beginnings: the organisation was made possible by a generous grant from the Foundation for Young Australians. Since its inception, MedEntry’s purpose has always been to provide quality, accessible and affordable preparation to those with a passion to pursue medicine and other health sciences.
MedEntry has a commitment to assisting those from disadvantaged backgrounds to achieve their goals. MedEntry has provided over $700 000 in scholarships and discounts to those of low socio-economic status, and those residing in rural and remote areas. MedEntry endeavours to make meaningful contributions to small communities, and to this end provides preparation courses in under-serviced areas across Australia.
You can assist us perform our valuable work by making a donation. Any amount donated by you will be used for helping disadvantaged students. The details of the person(s) who was the beneficiary of your philanthropy will be provided to you unless you choose not to receive this information.
MedEntry works with schools, academies and universities across Australia, New Zealand and Ireland in delivering quality preparation. We provide:
- A bespoke program based on the needs of the institution and aims of the program
- Flexibility of location, with the option of running courses on school and university premises
- Extensive resources and ongoing support for students
MedEntry also works with non-profit organisations, government bodies and corporations who have similar aims to MedEntry. Partnering with MedEntry is a powerful way to provide quality and accessible services, by combining your organisation’s unique capabilities with MedEntry’s expertise and long standing reputation for excellence. We offer programs which are mutually beneficial to your institution as well as our students.
For more information or to become a partner, please contact us.
The MedEntry alumni community is free to join and available to certain past MedEntry students, staff and invited members only. It allows members to stay connected to MedEntry and offers the following benefits:
- Resources to assist those at medical school and in postgraduate training programs
- Advice from current senior medical students, interns, hospital medical officers and registrars
- Mentorship from successful practicing doctors
- Discounts for MedEntry services including postgraduate interview training
- Discounts for family members
Please log in to access the alumni page, or register as an alumnus (note: this feature is coming soon).