COVID-19 & UCAT 2020: We are with you, every step of the way
3 years ago by Rob
If you are aiming to enter medicine in 2021, we understand you might be feeling anxious. And for good reason: year 12, UCAT and medical interviews are stressful enough without having to deal with a worldwide pandemic. Furthermore, there is a lot of uncertainty regarding assessments, including school exams and UCAT: will they be deferred? What will that mean for me? What should I be doing now?
We wish to reassure students that we are here to support you throughout your medical entry journey. Here’s how:
1. Providing regular updates and tips
MedEntry is closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and how they may impact upon medical entry. We are liaising with the UCAT Consortium of Universities, Pearson VUE and relevant national and global health advisories to ensure that we provide you with the most up to date information.
Important updates will be communicated to all students via blogs, social media, and email. Be sure to follow us on your preferred social media platform, such as Instagram or Facebook, for instant updates.
You can find useful blogs relating to COVID and UCAT preparation on our blogs page.
2. Delivering and expanding our UCAT preparation resources
MedEntry’s extensive global team are continuing to develop high quality UCAT resources for our students, including:
- New exclusive skills trainers: for example, our new Keyword scanning game was launched this week
- More quality UCAT practice questions: for example, >1000 new UCAT questions were uploaded to our online platform in the last fortnight
- A comprehensive medical entry guide: which will be available in the next couple of weeks
3. Providing access to all resources up to the end of the UCAT testing window
Unlike some UCAT preparation providers, MedEntry provides access to our online UCAT platform right up until the end of the UCAT testing window – no monthly or quarterly subscriptions are required.
In the event that UCAT is delayed, access to your online UCAT platform will be automatically extended. You will have access to all of your UCAT preparation resources until you sit UCAT 2020.
4. Being available for any questions or concerns that arise
Most importantly, we are here for you. If you have any questions about UCAT, COVID-19 or medical entry, please get in touch! You can phone us, email us, or get instant answers via Instagram or Facebook.
We are committed to ensuring that you receive the highest quality UCAT preparation and medical entry advice during this challenging time. We are in this together, and we will get through this together.