TEACHER BULK GROUP DISCOUNT CODE (>30% DISCOUNT)
If you have a number of students wishing to undertake the MedEntry course, we can provide a code that will allow them to undertake the Platinum package at our group rate (>30% saving).
If you would like MedEntry to arrange this, please contact us requesting the 'Teacher Bulk Group Discount Code'. Please include the number of students who are interested at your school. There is a maximum of 10 students per code (MedEntry can provide multiple codes if required).
NOMINATE A STUDENT FOR A BURSARY
As a careers teacher, you have the opportunity to provide one of your students with a MedEntry bursary which will entitle them to a discount of over 60% off our most popular UMAT package, the Platinum Package. If you wish to nominate a student for a bursary, please send a letter on a school/university letterhead with brief reasons why the student should be awarded the bursary. This may include:
- Academic scholarships, awards or achievements
- Co-curricular excellence (eg. leadership, public speaking)
- Any other awards/achievements (eg. Science Olympiads, High Distinctions in ICAS)
Please address and send the letter to:
MedEntry UMAT Preparation,
PO Box 445, Fawkner,
Vic 3060, Australia
Alternatively please send the application as an email using the contact us form. Please ensure you include your official school email address when sending the email and preferably include the letter on school/university letterhead as an attached file.
- Only one student per school is eligible to obtain this Bursary (an exception may be made if nominees are outstanding).
- Generic letters of support addressed as "To whom it may concern" will not be considered.
- This discount cannot be obtained retrospectively (i.e. after the student has enrolled and paid).
- The scholarship applies to the Platinum package only.
- We recommend that you include the student's email address in the letter so that the discount code can be provided directly to them.