MedEntry is delighted to release our free, printable medical school admissions guide that covers everything you need to know about getting into medicine in Australia.
This guide covers:
- Entry criteria, including UCAT and interviews
- How to apply to study medicine
- Medical entry pathways, including undergraduate and graduate entry
- What you should be doing if you are in year 12, year 11 or year 10
- Backup options if you don’t do well in UCAT
- How to choose a medical course
- Suggested timelines for the year
This document is ideal if you are interested in medicine, but not sure where to start.
And don’t forget to prepare for UCAT!