Dates for MedEntry’s highly sought after Medical Interview Training Sessions have been released, with over 40 workshops taking place across Australia and New Zealand.
Medical Interview Training sessions are tailored to the specific interview for which you have received an offer. You will be exposed to the specific questions that will be asked in the medical interview, and will have the opportunity to practice and receive personalised feedback.
You will understand what the interviewers are looking for, and will leave the session with the skills required to present yourself as a motivated, enthusiastic, genuine and insightful medical school applicant.
Interviews are a vital, yet often underestimated part of the admissions process. Medical Interview Training sessions are a must for anyone serious about entering medicine.
MedEntry is offering Medical Interview Training sessions for the following universities:
- University of New South Wales medical interview
- University of Newcastle medical interview
- Western Sydney University medical interview
- Charles Sturt University medical interview
- Monash University medical interview
- James Cook University medical interview
- Bond University medical interview
- University of Adelaide medical interview and dental interview
- University of Western Australia medical interview and dental interview
- Curtin University medical interview
- Auckland University medical interview
For a full list of dates and locations, and to enrol, please visit: https://www.medentry.edu.au/courses/medical-interview-training