You will find numerous forums on the internet discussing UCAT and medical entry. Many of them are run anonymously and contain a lot of misinformation, posted by ‘nameless-faceless people’ with vested interests, so it is important to be sceptical when reading posts on such forums.
You may find that MedEntry is not mentioned on third party forums, because we have our own learning forums. Furthermore, many posts on such forums are made by UCAT companies posing as students and spruiking their own courses. It is important for students to consider only trusted reviews (for example, Google and Facebook) when researching potential UCAT Courses.
MedEntry provides many authentic learning forums via our online Learning Management System (LMS) and closed social media groups. The content is monitored by MedEntry staff, and comments are posted by genuine MedEntry students, so you know they are trustworthy.
MedEntry offers forums in various categories, including UCAT, interviews and university admissions. Our forums will provide the opportunity for you to:
- Interact with MedEntry students across the globe
- Engage in group learning and discussion of difficult questions, including various ways to approach such questions
- Share advice regarding UCAT and other aspects of university admissions
- Discuss interview questions
- Discuss UCAT scores and cut offs required to obtain interviews
- Review forums on past UCAT exams, including students’ comments on types of questions, and advice on how to excel in the UCAT
These valuable resources are included in all of MedEntry’s packages.