You will find numerous forums on the internet discussing UMAT and medical entry. Many of them are run anonymously and contain a lot of misinformation, posted by ‘nameless-faceless people’ with vested interests, so it is important to be sceptical when reading posts on such forums.
MedEntry provides many authentic learning forums via our online Learning Management System (LMS). The content is monitored by MedEntry staff, and comments are posted by genuine MedEntry students, so you know they are trustworthy.
MedEntry offers forums in various categories: social, UMAT (sections 1, 2 and 3, as well as general UMAT forums), interviews, university admissions and news. Our forums will provide the opportunity for you to:
- Interact with MedEntry students across the globe
- Engage in group learning and discussion of difficult questions, including various ways to approach such questions
- Share advice regarding UMAT and other aspects of university admissions
- Discuss interview questions
- Discuss UMAT scores and cut offs required to obtain interviews
- Review forums on past UMAT exams, including students’ comments on the types of qu>Access the advice of past students regarding how to excel in the UMAT
These valuable resources are included in all of MedEntry’s packages.
Please note that you need to enrol as a student and log in to the LMS to be able to access these UMAT forums on MedEntry.