MedEntry’s UCAT Courses are offered in two main forms:
- A two-day, in-person UCAT Course
- An online UCAT Course
The Platinum Package, which is the most popular UCAT Course, includes both of these services.
Two day UCAT Course
The two day UCAT Course provides comprehensive preparation for UCAT in a fun, engaging and interactive manner. MedEntry’s UCAT Courses are run by doctors and academics with extensive experience in UCAT test development and analysis.
UCAT Courses are offered across Australia and New Zealand, in all major cities and some regional areas.
The following will be covered in the UCAT Course:
- An introduction to UCAT, including how the test is designed and scored
- Coverage of each subtest of UCAT, including key strategies and a mini mock UCAT test:
- Verbal Reasoning
- Decision Making
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Abstract Reasoning
- Situational Judgement
- UCAT tactics, including how to maximise UCAT performance using psychological principles
- Pathways into medicine
- Strategies for medical interviews
- A simulated UCAT test performed after the UCAT Course
MedEntry’s UCAT Courses have become famous over the years. Enrol now to find out why!
Online UCAT Course
All MedEntry students obtain access to the Online UCAT Course. This UCAT Course provides extensive preparation for UCAT, including thousands of UCAT practice questions, and comprehensive UCAT strategy guides.
The Online UCAT Course includes:
- 10 full length UCAT practice exams
- Extensive UCAT drills for each UCAT subtest and each question type
- UCAT question banks
- UCAT guided curriculum, which covers strategies for each subtest as well as general UCAT strategies
- UCAT video guides
- UCAT video solutions
- Extra UCAT skills development material, and much more!
Each UCAT question, practice exam and drill in the Online UCAT Course is provided via the UCAT simulated platform, which exactly simulates the live UCAT test experience. It is vital that you become familiar with this system prior to UCAT test day.
The Online UCAT Course also makes it easy to track your progress, with comprehensive feedback. This includes a summary of your UCAT performance overall (including UCAT percentile rankings), a breakdown of your performance in each UCAT subtest and each question type, performance reports, progress indicators and more.
For more information and to enrol in one of MedEntry’s UCAT Courses, please visit https://www.medentry.edu.au/our-services/ucat-packages
Choose a MedEntry UCAT Course. We’re famous for a reason!