Interview training for General Practice & Specialist training programs
You've got through medical school, completed your internship and are now trying to get into a General Practice or Specialty medical/surgical training program. These are competitive programs with many more applicants than available places.
See you on the other side
Our interview trainers have been through the process, and are successful general practitioners and specialists. This experience and knowledge of the process, coupled with our expertise in interview technique, will provide you with expert guidance on improving your performance. We provide a full mock interview and detailed, personalised feedback.
Available training areas
Specialty interview training sessions are available to practising doctors applying to:
- Australian General Practice Training program (AGPT)
- Basic Physician Training (BST)
- Basic Surgical Training (BST)
- Specialist medical programs
- Specialist surgical training
- Other specialist programs (e.g Dermatology, Radiology, Obstetrics/Gynaecology)
- Dentists wishing to enter specialist training programs
Anywhere around Australia & New Zealand
Face to face interviews are available in Melbourne and occasionally other selected cities, and skype/phone interviews are available.
If you would like a session arranged urgently, please ensure you also contact us directly.
Each session is One-on-One and includes a mock interview and feedback session, and runs for approximately two hours.