Teacher / Principal / Lecturer / Professor Nominated Bursary
If you wish to apply for this bursary, please ask your Teacher, Principal or Lecturer to write to MedEntry with reasons why you should be awarded the scholarship. This must be on a school/university letterhead.
The reasons why you should be awarded the scholarship may include the following:
- Academic scholarships, awards or achievements
- Co-curricular excellence (eg. leadership, public speaking)
- Any other awards/achievements (eg. Science Olympiads, High Distinctions in ICAS)
Please ask your teacher to address and send the letter (or email us by clicking here) to:
"Scholarships Officer - MedEntry UMAT Prep", MedEntry, PO Box 445, Fawkner, Vic 3060, Australia.
- Only one student per school is eligible to obtain this Bursary (an exception may be made if nominees are outstanding).
- Generic letters of support addressed as "To whom it may concern" will not be considered.
- This discount cannot be obtained retrospectively (i.e. after the student has enrolled and paid).
- The scholarship applies to the Platinum package only.