MedEntry offers three course packages for UMAT preparation.
Platinum Prep Course Package includes a 2 day UMAT preparation course as well as everything in the UMAT Distance Prep Package.
The UMAT Distance Prep Course Package includes access to our online Learning Managment System with UMAT practice exams, UMAT guides, thousands of sample UMAT questions and much more!
The UMAT Diamond Package is the most comprehensive package of all the available packages which includes personal tutoring and 2 day UMAT preparation course.
All of our resources are regularly updated to reflect the changes in the UMAT from year to year.
All prices are in Australian Dollars
|UMAT 2 Day Workshop|
TWO Full Days of quality preparation from an expert educator
- Sections 1, 2 and 3 covered in detail with worked examples
- Full length practice exam under simulated UMAT test conditions
- Invaluable UMAT type questions and tips that cannot be disclosed in online material
- Question & Answer session
- Strategies for maximising your performance on the day
- Medical Interview Technique and mock interview
Those who attend the workshop and are interested in knowing how they are performing in relation to their peers will be provided with the following: their raw score, their percentile score in comparison with the nationwide UMAT cohort and their expected UMAT score. If interested, they will also be provided with an indication of their strengths and weaknesses and their likelihood of being offered a university place. Places are strictly limited. Please apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Please read the FAQ: Is it essential to attend a UMAT course?
|Types of Platinum Package||--||--|
Standard Platinum - Price: $820
This package is for the students purchasing the Platinum Package alone (not in a group) and do not have a discount code.
Group Platinum - Price: $590
This package is for the students purchasing the Platinum Package as a group (of three or more people). If you have two friends who you can name who will purchase the package, you and all your friends will get around 30% off! That's only $590!
Platinum with Discount Code
If you have a discount code, this package is for you at a discounted rate.
Platinum package for Last Year's MedEntry Student
If you are a student who has done MedEntry's 2013 Platinum Package, you will be able to purchase the 2014 Platinum Package at a discounted rate.
|12 Full Length UMAT Practice Exams|
TWELVE of our famous full-length UMAT practice exams with fully worked solutions.
There are over 1300 questions for you to complete. Our practice exams are produced by expert test writers and simulate the UMAT. These practice exams are invaluable since it is important to become familiar with the time constraints, difficulty level and style of questions of the UMAT.
After you complete each practice exam, you have many hours of learning by reviewing your answers, discussing them and progressing through the detailed, fully worked solutions.
Receive instant feedback and percentiles upon completion of each exam. Many students find this invaluable in identifying their weaknesses. These online exams offer quality preparation to hone your skills and improve your confidence!
click here to view MedEntry UMAT Lms features.
|Solutions to ACER Practice Questions|
The booklets of questions produced by ACER have answers, but no solutions.
You will be provided with detailed, fully-worked, high-quality solutions written by experts for each question.
By entering your answers, you will also be able to receive an indication of how you are performing in the form of percentiles for each section.
|Supreme Section 1 UMAT Guide|
Everything you need to know about Section 1 of the UMAT (Logical Reasoning and Problem Solving) including tips, techniques, strategies, worked examples and advice.
|Supreme Section 2 UMAT Guide|
Everything you need to know about Section 2 of the UMAT (Understanding People) including tips, techniques, strategies, worked examples and advice.
|Supreme Section 3 UMAT Guide|
Everything you need to know about Section 3 of the UMAT (Non-verbal Reasoning) including tips, techniques, strategies, worked examples and advice.
For those sitting the UMAT-Ulster, a detailed and comprehensive Written Communication (Visual and Verbal) module is included for your Section 3 preparation.
|General Skills UMAT Guide|
Everything you need to know about the UMAT in general including tips, techniques, strategies and advice.
|Eureka! Unlimited Question Trainer|
Eureka is a state-of-the-art computer preparation program created by MedEntry. Written by IT experts, the program provides access to unlimited questions for all sections of UMAT. You are only limited by the time you have for preparation.
All questions come with fully worked solutions.
|Drills for Section 1, 2 and 3|
Our drills for sections 1, 2 and 3 provide you with even more practice for the UMAT.
Drills contain hundreds of questions for each section to enable you to build skills, identify weaknesses and practice the principles that you have learned. In addition, every question comes with a fully worked solution. You can attempt the drills as many times as you like!
|Online Learning Forums|
Ask questions, discuss issues and become involved in our online community with thousands of MedEntry students throughout the world.
Engage with other students, discuss difficult questions and make new friends! Our fully searchable learning forums are a great way to learn and interact with like-minded students.
Obtain access to a historical archive of students' impressions of past UMAT exams. There are hundreds of discussion threads and thousands of comments to look through.
|University Admissions Course Guide|
A comprehensive, up-to-date, interactive guide on health science courses in Australia and New Zealand.
Contains information about selection procedures, admission requirements, prerequisites, quotas, course information and more! An invaluable guide for anyone considering entry into a health science course.
A fully detailed guide on the structure of the GAMSAT and how to best prepare for it.
|100s of Hours of Skill Development|
Our Learning Management System has exercises and tasks that help you develop the foundation skills required to tackle UMAT.
It includes hundreds of hours of preparation and study – now all you have to do is find the time!
|INSTANT Access to LMS|
Access to our online Learning Management System which uses the most advanced learning technology to give you convenient access to your resources anytime, anywhere, anyplace.
You will be provided with instant feedback and percentiles on all of your drills and practice exams, will be able to participate in learning forums and will be able to access our interactive Eureka! program.
You will receive instant, free updates as they become available throughout the year. Furthermore, you will be provided with access immediately once you purchase - no waiting around!
Access to the LMS is provided up until the date of the next sitting of the UMAT exam.
click here to view MedEntry UMAT Lms features.
Have your UMAT and admissions questions answered by our expert MedEntry support team. You can email us or call us at any time. We pride ourselves on our friendly staff and speedy service.
Available throughout the year.
|Customisable Learning Calendar|
Manage your time efficiently with our online calendar where you can plan your UMAT learning timetable.
- You should not go into your interview unaware of the questions that you will be asked. This popular guide includes common questions and how to approach answering them, invaluable information on interview technique and advice on how to perform at your best in the interview. It is written by a team of experts on interview technique, students who have been successful in interviews and those who have been on interview panels.
- A must for anyone serious about entering the course of their choice!
- Included in all of our UMAT preparation packages.
- Note: this resource is made available via MedEntry's online, interactive, Learning Management System.
|Interview Training Session|
- For those who want to do exceptionally in their interview, MedEntry provides a comprehensive day-long Interview Training Session.
- Interview Training Sessions will provide students with strategies and tips on how to succeed in medical or dental interviews.
- The sessions are tailored to the specific university/course for which the student has received an offer, enabling detailed discussion of the specific questions likely to arise at that interview. The sessions are conducted in small groups of between ten to twenty students, allowing personalised feedback and interaction to occur.
- An expert will facilitate the session and provide feedback on everything from interview technique to the intricacies of students' answers.
- The training session is a day long program, and lunch will be provided. Interview sessions will be held in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth and Auckland.
- For some comments about the MedEntry's Interview Training Sessions, please click here.
|Personalised UMAT Coaching|
Five sessions of one-on-one, personalised UMAT coaching from an experienced tutor who has performed exceptionally well in UMAT, interviews and school. Personal tutoring allows you to build on your strengths and thoroughly work on your weaknesses. Available in most capital cities.
|Application Form Review Service|
- Interested in applying for medicine at UNSW, James Cook University, Auckland University or other universities which require you to submit an application?
- It is important that these are completed effectively and in a manner that will maximise your chances of gaining a place.
- This service enables you to gain feedback from expert application reviewers, who will check your application and make detailed suggestions. It will also help you in your interview, as interviewers often ask questions based on the application.
- Each Application Review Service is valid for one application.
Medical Interview Training Packages
- MedEntry also offers training to practising Doctors for Internship, Resident Medical Officer and Registrar Specialist Training Interviews. Interview training is also offered to Dentists wishing to enter specialty training programs. If you wish to book a session, please click on the 'Personalised Training' tab above.
Interview Training Sessions will provide students with strategies and tips on how to succeed in medical or dental interviews. The sessions are tailored to the specific university/course for which the student has received an offer, enabling detailed discussion of the specific questions likely to arise at that interview.
The sessions are conducted in small groups of students, allowing personalised feedback and interaction to occur. An expert will facilitate the session and provide feedback on everything from interview technique to the intricacies of students' answers.
For some student comments about the MedEntry's Interview Training Sessions, please click here.
The training session is a day long program, and lunch will be provided.
If you wish to enrol in one of the workshops, you should click the 'Proceed' on the bottom right.
Following are the dates for Medical Interview Training in each city last year:
Sydney: 03 November (for UWS ), 13 November for UNSW, 04 November (for UWS), 12 November (for UNSW), 14 November (for UNSW), 15 November (for UNSW), 16 November (for Interstate Universities ), 17 November (for Newcastle), 18 November (for Newcastle) ,
Melbourne: 28 November (for Interstate Universities), 29 November (for Monash), 30 November (for Monash), 01 December (for Monash), 02 December (for Monash), 20 November (for Interstate Universities),
Adelaide: 2012-11-21 (for Interstate Universities) , 2012-11-22 (for Adelaide), 2012-11-23 (for Adelaide), 2012-11-24 (for Adelaide), 2012-11-25 (for Adelaide),
Brisbane: 2012-11-19 (for Interstate Universities), 2012-12-03 (for JCU), 2012-12-04 (for JCU),
Perth: 2012-11-26 -,
Auckland: 2012-11-11 (for Australian Universities), 2012-12-06 (for Auckland),
- If you hold a Diamond Package, please proceed as if to order. You will be able to fill in all necessary details, however you will not be charged for your first MIT session.
Personalised (one on one) interview training sessions are normally only available to practising Doctors for Internship, Resident Medical Officer and Registrar Specialist Training Interviews, as well as Dentists wishing to enter specialty training programs.
Face to face interviews are available in Melbourne and occasionally other selected cities. Phone interviews may be available on request.
The session includes a mock interview and feedback session, and runs for approximately two hours.
If you would like a session arranged urgently, please ensure you also contact us directly.