Frequently Asked Questions
The Group Platinum is for students who purchase as a group of 2 or more. Each member of the group must place an individual order, and must pay individually. The Group Platinum gives each student a significant discount off their package.
- Purchasing your Group Platinum package will give you instant access to all the resources on the Online Learning Platform. However, you will be unable to book your workshop until at least one other member of your group has also purchased a Group Platinum and you have formed a group.
- The members of the group cannot see other members accounts.
- Any group member is able to invite more people to join the group.
- Each group member is individually able to purchase any extras.
Unfortunately, group discounts cannot be obtained retrospectively. That is, if you purchase the standard Platinum package and later find a group, you will not be able to obtain a group discount/refund.
A group must consist of at least 2 members (you and at least one other). You can, however, invite more friends to join the group - up to a maximum of fifteen.
Please note that each member of your group must place an individual order, and must pay individually.
- Register or Login to the MedEntry site.
- Select the Platinum package, then select the Group Platinum package.
- Select any additional add-ons and proceed to the checkout (you do not need to select the same add-ons as your other group members).
- Complete the payment process.
- Once your purchase is complete you will receive an email containing the purchase information and your order number.
- Congratulations, you should now have full access to the MedEntry OLP.
Note: You will need to join a group to be able to book your place in one of our MedEntry UCAT workshops.
In order to join your friends who have already purchased the Group Platinum package:
- Purchase a Group Platinum package. You can add extra items to your cart without affecting the group
- Your friend must invite you via email to join their group, using your EXACT MedEntry registered email address
- From your Home page, click the My Group button.
- Click the 'Join an Existing Group' button and enter the group number sent to you in the invitation email.
NOTE: You can only join a group if your registered email address is identical to the email address used to invite you to the group.
If you haven't purchased a Group Platinum package, you won't be able to join the group.
Please note that group discounts cannot be obtained retrospectively, that is, if you purchase the Standard Platinum package and later find a group, you will not be able to obtain a group discount / refund.
You'll need to purchase a Group Platinum package. Once your purchase is finalised and your account is activated, you can form a group.
If you have selected EFT, Cheque or Money Order, there is a waiting period for the payment to be processed before your package is activated. You will not be able to form or join a group until your payment is processed.
To form a group:
- Log into your MedEntry account
- On the Home page, click ‘My Group’
- Select ‘Form a new group’
- Enter the email addresses of the members you want to invite to your group. You need to invite a minimum of one friend.
- NOTE: You must enter the exact email address that the person has used to register with MedEntry.
- Once all email addresses have been added, click ‘Submit’
The members you have invited will receive an invitation via email to join your group.
You'll need to purchase a Group Platinum package. You can join a group once:
- your purchase of a Group Platinum has been finalised
- you have been invited to join the group .
To join a group:
- You need to have a registered MedEntry account
- If you have not yet registered with MedEntry, please do so on the MedEntry site. You must enter the exact email address that the person has used to invite you to their group.
- You need to purchase a Group Platinum package.
- See the FAQ ‘How do I purchase a Group Package’ for more information.
- Click on the ‘My Group’ button on the Home page
- Click on the ‘Join an Existing Group’ button
- Enter the group number from your invitation email and press Submit
No, the date of the MedEntry UCAT Workshop can vary between group members. Remember that you will be unable to book your workshop until you have created a group with at least one other student who has purchased the Group Platinum package.
Click on ‘My Group’
Your current group members will be visible on this page. You can invite more group members and / or delete invited members on this page by clicking the appropriate buttons.
The maximum number of students in a group is fifteen.
Group Platinum package students can only book their workshop once payment is received from the minimum number of members required to complete that group (i.e. 2). Please note that each member of your group must place an individual order, and must pay individually.
Group Platinum members will have access to their Online Learning Platform once payment is received for their own package. Please note that each member of your group must place an individual order, and must pay individually.
- Please check that the email address used to invite you is the same as your registered MedEntry email address. If the email address is different, please have the group owner cancel the incorrect invitation and re-invite you with the correct email address.
- All group members must first be registered on the MedEntry website. Members can then login, click on "My Groups", then "Join an Existing Group" and enter the group number received in their group invitation email.
- If you are already in one group, you cannot join another one in the same UCAT exam year.
- If you don't have a Group Platinum package, you wont be able to join a group. That is, if you have purchased a 'Standard Platinum' you will not be able to join a group - you need to have purchased the Group Platinum package.
You have two options:
- You can find another group member (for example, on online forums, by speaking with your careers coordinator to see if there are any other interested students at your school)
- You can upgrade to the Standard Platinum package. You will not need to find another group member, and you will be able to book your workshop immediately
Unfortunately no. However, forming a group can be as simple as asking your friends / other students at school or posting on forums / social media. Another way to form a group is to ask your careers advisor to notify anyone in your year level who might be interested in receiving the group discount. If all fails and you are still keen to get the discounted rate, please contact us.
No. Forming a group allows you to get the Platinum package at a lower price, without the need to share accounts or to work together with other students who have purchased the package. We do encourage group work for UCAT but you don't have to study with the same group that you used to obtain the discounted package. There are plenty of resources for you to study individually or with your friends.