These differ between universities. Most courses require you to satisfy the three criteria: ATAR, UMAT and Interviews. We encourage all students to contact the admissions officer of each course they are interested in to find out the specific entry requirements. The contact details for university health science faculties can be found in the University Contacts information sheet on our free downloads page. For a general overview of admissions requirements, please download our university admissions information sheet from our free downloads page.
Note that all MedEntry packages include a comprehensive University Admissions Guide, with valuable information about the admissions process.
No! This is a myth. People who have done well in the UMAT and interviews have got into medicine with ATAR scores of 90 or lower!
- Monash University Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences
- University of New South Wales Faculty of Medicine
- University of Newcastle Faculty of Health
- University of Western Sydney Faculty of Health
- University of Queensland School of Medicine
- Griffith University School of Medical Science
- James Cook University School of Medicine
- Bond University Faculty of Health Sciences and Medicine
- University of Adelaide Faculty of Health Sciences
- University of Western Australia Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry
- University of Tasmania Faculty of Health Science
- University of Auckland Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences
- University of Otago Division of Health Sciences
- University of Melbourne School of Medicine
- Monash University Gippsland Medical School
- Deakin University School of Medicine
- University of Sydney Medical Program
- University of Wollongong School of Medicine
- Griffith University School of Medicine
- Flinders University School of Medicine
- Australian National University Medical School
- Curtin University Medical School
- Charles Darwin University
Once you have paid for this service, please email the document to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word format. In the email, please include your full name, your MedEntry reference number for the service, and for which application you are requesting a review.
- Each Application Review Service is valid for one application.
- Please ensure that you allow at least two working days to process your application.
- Applications must be submitted in Microsoft Word format. If they are submitted in any other format, it will be difficult to provide feedback.
Once your application is reviewed, it will be emailed back to you with feedback recorded using the 'Track Changes' feature of Microsoft Word.