For detailed step-by-step guidance, please view the video ('How to register on the MedEntry website') which is at the bottom of the page.
- Click on “Register” in the top right corner of the MedEntry web page.
- Enter your name in the name field, and then select a username. The username must be unique, so please do not enter your name again.
- Next choose a password. The password must contain at least eight characters. Now retype your password in the confirm password field.
- Enter your email address. Please ensure your email address is current and accessible as you will be sent an activation/verification email.
- Once you have entered your confirmation email address, click the “Register” button.
- Your account has been created but will not be active until you click on the link in the activation email.
- If you do not receive the activation email, please check to see that the email has not gone into your spam folder before contacting the office.
- To access your account, click on either the 'Student Login' button or the 'My MedEntry' menu and enter the username and password you chose during registration and click “LOG IN”.
- When you log in for the first time, you will be taken to a page where you need to provide us with some of your details.
- Once you have entered all of the required details, click on the “submit” button.
- You have now completed the registration process and you are ready to purchase a MedEntry product.
All products can be ordered via this website. Before you purchase any products, you will need to register with us and login. Then simply browse our products and click ‘purchase’. This will add the item to your shopping cart. When you ‘checkout’, you will be taken to a page that provides instructions on how to complete your purchase.
You can order your products online by any of the following means:
- Credit/Debit Card
- Personal Cheque
- Money Order from Australia Post
- Bank Cheque
- Internet banking
- Cash payment into MedEntry's bank account at any Bank
- Payment at our Head Office in Melbourne
- Payment in cash at the workshop venue on the day of the UMAT Course.
If you pay by Credit/Debit Card, the service providers' name will be shown as "MedEntry" on your card statement.
Cheque / Money Order /Bank Cheque
If you are sending a cheque or money order, please write the MedEntry order number (MExxxxxx) on the back of the cheque/money order. You will receive the MedEntry order number once you complete your order.
Cash payment at the workshop venue on the first day of the UMAT Course. Please note that cheques, credit cards or other payment methods are NOT accepted at the workshop venue. You can also make payments in person at our head office in Melbourne.
Internet or online banking/Electronic Funds Transfer/Cash deposit
If you pay by electronic funds transfer, your order will normally be activated within two business days. If it is not activated, please send us an email with the student's name and MedEntry order number (MExxxxxx). MedEntry's account details are as follows:
Name of account holder: MedEntry
BSB Number: 063237
Account Number: 10202957
Reference/Description: Please write here your MedEntry order number (MExxxxxx).
Name of Bank: Commonwealth Bank
Address of Bank: 46 Bonwick St, Fawkner, Vic 3060, Australia
If you are making payment at a bank, please make sure you tell the bank staff to include your MedEntry order number in the reference field while making the deposit, so that we can reconcile your order. Delays occur because customers often fail to do this. Bank Tellers are busy people with lots of things to remember. Therefore, before completing the above transaction, please ask the bank teller this question: "Have you included the six digit number I gave you in the Reference field?"
When it takes too long to enter all CC details, the form times out and therefore the purchase is unsuccessful. Your product choice is lost from the shopping cart. It will be necessary to begin again.
If your order is successful, an order number appears on screen beginning with "ME" followed by a six digit number (eg MExxxxxx).
MedEntry uses Eway (www.eway.com.au) as our payment gateway. Eway is highly secure and is supported by Australia’s leading banks, including CBA, NAB, ANZ and St George. For your protection, all transactions are Secured with 128 bit encyption and SSL technology.
Transactions through a server using SSL are far safer than using a credit card at a petrol station, restaurant or other retail establishments.
Your greatest risk for exposure is NOT the use of properly secured WWW Sites for financial transactions, but rather your everyday person-to-person transactions. The server software allows clients (surfers) to access WWW pages using SSL-based security. SSL is an encryption standard that prevents anyone from intercepting and reading the data stream between the client and the server. Thus, SSL is ideal for accepting sensitive data over the Internet, such as credit-card numbers or controlled access passwords.
If you are concerned about providing your credit/debit card details over the internet, you can purchase your products by personal cheque, bank cheque or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
Yes, you can.
Please come to the venue by 8:30 am and you can enrol & pay at the venue. You can do this even if the event is shown as "FULL", if no other course date is suitable for you.
You can purchase any package at the UMAT Workshop venue. Please note that ONLY cash payments will be accepted at the venue. Please note that no other form of payment will be accepted and admission will be refused for non-payment. You can also pay to attend the workshop ONLY, at the venue.
For venue locations, please see the FAQ: What is the exact location of the UMAT Course?
You can upgrade your package at any time by following these steps:
- Login into the MedEntry website by clicking "Student Login" link on the right hand top corner
- In the screen that appears, click "Upgrade your order".
- Select the package that you wish to upgrade, followed by the package that you wish to upgrade to, and select your payment method. The difference in cost between the packages will appear in your shopping cart. You can pay using any of the payment methods.
- Some MedEntry products are ineligible for upgrading.
- Some product discounts might not transferable.
- Your LMS will not be reset. You will have the same LMS as before, with the same attempts at practice exams and drills previously completed by you.
All personal cheques, bank cheques must be made out to "MedEntry", and sent to: Accounts Receivable, MedEntry, PO Box 445, Fawkner, Vic 3060, Australia. Please write the MedEntry order number on the back of the cheque.
If you are in New Zealand, please go to: http://www.medentry.co.nz/
If you are in Ireland, please go to: http://www.medentry-hpat.ie/
Residents of all other countries: Please note that all payments must be in Australian dollars.
Following are your options:
- Credit/debit card online. Choosing this will automatically convert your payment to Australian Dollars.
- Bank draft made out to "MedEntry". These can be obtained from any Bank. Note: The bank draft must be in Australian Dollars.
- International Electronic Funds Transfer
Please note that personal cheques are NOT accepted for payments from overseas.
If you pay by International Electronic Funds Transfer, you MUST send us an email with the details of student's name, MedEntry order number, etc.
The reason why you may not be able to login (and hence tried to register again) is because you have forgotten your username and password. In this case you have 3 options.
Go to http://www.medentry.edu.au/login and you can find the link to retrieve password.
Email us so that we can retrieve and send your username and reset your password.
Use another email address to register, but you will be unable to obtain a last year's student discount if you do not use the same details as last year.
In rare instances, your credit/debit card may be charged more than once in error. Please don’t panic! Please send us an email with details of what happened and the duplicate payment(s) will be refunded back to your card within business two days.
Please simply put through a new order selecting your desired method of payment. Then please email us with details of your old order (please include your old MedEntry order number) and we will delete the old order for you.
- Please ensure that you have registered with the correct email address.
- Note that it can take a few minutes to receive the activation email.
- Please check your spam/junk mail folder for an email entitled "MedEntry Account Activation". If you do find it, please mark it as "NOT spam".
If you still haven't received the activation email, please contact us via email.
If you have registered with an @hotmail.com, @live.com, @outlook.com, @windowslive.com or @yahoo.com email address, please consider changing your email address as these providers will no longer guarantee delivery of emails (even to your spam or junk folders).
- Please ensure that you are checking the correct inbox (the same email address that you used to register with MedEntry).
- Note that sometimes it can take a few minutes to reach your inbox.
- Please check your email filters and spam/junk folder.
If none of the above work please send an email by clicking here with your registered email address and username, describing your issue.
Please email us with your registered email address and username.
Before making a MedEntry purchase, please ensure you have registered and logged in. You may register from the user toolbar on the top of the website window.
- Check out our courses here. Press the corresponding “Proceed” button on the desired package.
- A package description along with possible discounts window will appear. Press “Add to Cart” if this is the intended package.
- A confirmation window will appear. Pressing either “Proceed” or “View Cart” will take you to your cart, so you can confirm your product purchase before proceeding to the payment screen.
- Your account details will then appear for confirmation. Please ensure all details are correct before pressing “Next”
- Choose your payment method and then press “Next”. The relevant instructions corresponding to that payment will then appear.
- Once you have agreed to the terms and conditions and ticked the box, you will be redirected to the confirmation page. However, if for some reason the page is not redirecting you, please press the green button “Click here to proceed once the payment is done!”
- Finished! If you have purchased by credit/debit card, you will have instant access to LMS otherwise you will have to wait for payment confirmation.
- Please remember to book your workshop!