If you have not already selected your preferred workshop date, you should do so as soon as possible by visiting your Bookings page. Popular dates do book out!
On the Bookings page you can also view and change the date of your workshop if necessary:
You will obtain further details about your workshop (including start/end times, exact location, what to bring) in the day or two prior to your workshop, via email.
As part of your workshop package, you will also have access to a simulated exam. The exam will take place across the month of June. You will receive an email with details closer to the date.
- Why can’t I book my workshop?
- How can I change the date of my workshop?
- Where can I find a list of workshop dates and locations?
- Will my workshop run online?
- It’s the morning of the workshop and I can’t attend. What should I do?
- It’s the morning of the workshop and I’m running late. What should I do?
3 tips to get the most from your workshop
1. Complete a full length UCAT exam before attending
You will gain more from the workshop if you understand what you are up against in UCAT. The best way to do this is to complete a full length UCAT exam under timed conditions. You can then go to the workshop with a basic understanding of UCAT, as well as an indication of your strengths and weaknesses.
2. Take notes
The workshop will provide many useful tips and strategies which will help you in your UCAT preparation journey. We suggest you take notes in a notebook that you can refer to at a later stage in your preparation.
3. Ask questions and contribute
The best way to learn is to engage with the lecturer by asking and answering questions. It is also a great way to build your confidence!