Our Recommended Program
- Our Distance Package is comprised of a vast online bank of materials called the LMS (Learning Management System). It includes 10 full-length practice exams (with the option to purchase an extra 5 exams), guides, drills and other resources. It is the core of all three packages offered.
- Our Platinum Package includes the LMS plus a 2 day UMAT preparation course attended in person, at a time and location which suits you. This is by far our most popular package.
- Our Diamond Package is our most comprehensive package. It includes the features of the Platinum Package as well as personalised training. This includes UMAT coaching with one of our MedEntry Tutors, a Medical Interview Training session and an Application Form Review Service.
All MedEntry packages expire in July of the purchase year, on the day of UMAT, regardless of date of purchase.
Whatever package you enrol in, we look forward to helping you succeed in the UMAT.
For students who are not yet in their final year of schooling, we recommend starting with the Distance Package. This provides an overview and allows students to work at their own pace. When they reach their final year of schooling, we recommend either the Platinum package (suitable for the vast majority of students) or the Diamond package.
A last year’s student discount applies to any consecutive years purchase.
For students who are in their final year of schooling, and are sitting the upcoming UMAT exam, we recommend the Platinum Package. The 2 day UMAT course included in the Platinum Package highlights important strategies and techniques. Please see our FAQ: Is it essential to attend the UMAT workshop?
For those who are unable to attend the 2 day UMAT course, we recommend the Distance Package. Please see our FAQ: Is it essential to attend the UMAT workshop?
- For those students who would like to hone their skills, we offer 5 additional high quality practice exams. These extra practice exams can be purchased with your package initially (at a discounted rate) or separately later on. We strongly recommend that all students consider this upgrade.
- For the students who need a bit more motivation and guidance: The Webinar Tuition + Motivator Package will assist you in formulating and executing your plan to tackle the UMAT.
- In this package you will obtain exclusive access to 9 MedEntry webinars (online seminars) with small class sizes. Webinars are run by expert educators and cover all three constructs of UMAT. They are highly interactive, giving you an opportunity to ask questions in real time and discuss questions you find difficult. In addition, you will have access to all past webinar recordings via the LMS. This is an invaluable, regular tuition service.
- In addition, you will have access to UMAT Motivator resources which will help in formulating and executing your plan to tackle the UMAT. This includes regular email contact, submission of a UMAT study plan for feedback and suggestions on optimal use of the LMS to motivate you to succeed.
- The Webinar Tuition + Motivator Package can be purchased with your package initially (at a discounted rate) or separately later on.
- For those wanting a more personalised service, the Diamond Package offers one-on-one tutoring, an interview training session and an application review service. If you initially choose the Distance or Platinum Package, it is possible to upgrade to a Diamond package at any time before the exam date.
All students receive support from the MedEntry team and are able to contact MedEntry for guidance at any stage.